Page 1 of 1
Clarion DXZ765MP or DXZ755MC
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:04 am
by tomcat
Clarion DXZ765MP or DXZ755MC, which one is better and what is the difference between the two? Other than the music catcher. I think I am going to buy one of those this week and I'm not sure which on I should get.
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:54 am
by CaptainPioneer
Back when i was considering HU's i was absolutely having the same problem as you. I believe that i was set on the DXZ7665MP but Personally i don't think you could go wrong with either one... I would go with which one is most ergonomically accurate for you as well as has the features you want... I would never trade my HU for a top of the line one that was near impossible to navigate or use.... Always keep in mind that ergonomics should be a priority. I would go with the 765MP
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:19 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Seems like a few options missing and availibilty to control a few items...
The one seems to have more DSP capabilities...
TBH I think both are ugly as sin.