Page 1 of 1

Poineer DEH-435 (oldie)

Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:54 am
by Fireman Ed
Hi, I have an old DEH-435, and want to install it into my old fire truck. I have the plug with wires that goes into the unit, but there are no labels on them to tell me what to hook where. I am starting from scratch, so I need the listing of the colors and what they do. I looked on the pioneer site, and they don't have the installation manuals for decks this old.
Anyone?
Thanks
Fireman Ed :help:

Posted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:48 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Red- Switched 12V
Black- Ground
Yellow- Constant 12V

There are then 4 pairs of speaker wire- one solid and one same color with a black stripe. The one with the black wire is negative.

There should be a blue one with a stripe, thats the power antenna