Page 1 of 1

Virtual stock trading game

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:59 pm
by Robert Wollenberg
If anybody is interested, I started a virtual stock trading game at http://vse.marketwatch.com/Game/GameOverview.aspx The password is CSTC-A You get 100k to invest. Come and check it out.

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:14 pm
by cargodz
I got into playing something like this at home with a few of my buddies a few years ago... We made up fake funds and kept track of everything... It was fun all the way up to me loosing out on a buttload of money... I don't remember which stock it was back then, but if I'd have had real money (say $1000) in it I coulda bought a new car. :p

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:36 pm
by Robert Wollenberg
I was up quite a bit last night but finished the trading day at around .13 percent to the good. Not bad considering all the major markets slid about an average of 2%.