Page 1 of 2

Black Friday deals, lol

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:17 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Well it was a pathetic Black Friday. Not very good deals out IMO.

I didnt end up waiting at Best Buy because at 7pm last night there was 70 people or so inline already...

Today I went out...

http://www.sherwoodusa.com/prod_rx4105.html

I ended up with that receiver for $47. I got it hooked up to my Sony bookshelf speakers. Sounds pretty damned good honestly. I got an offer out on a set of Pol R50 Cherry Speakers. If that falls thru I can buy a set of brand new ones for $120 shipped from http://www.frys.com

I also ended up buying a new router today. Its a Freud 3 1/4 horse. I dont really need it and sort of regret getting it, so I will either sell it or return it. If anyone needs a new router thats QUALITY and has balls to loan you, this is it.

My kid ended up with a $10 Barbie car, $25 2' tall Bratz Doll w/makeup, and another special barbie.

My Dad and Uncle bought Compaq computers today. They had them at Wal Mart for $400. Semperon 3600+, 1 gig mem, 120 gig HDD, 17" LCD, speakers, keyboard, mouse. Didnt seem to bad of a price for an in store purchase.

You guys?

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:57 pm
by brtnboarder3241
nothing :/

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:37 pm
by cargodz
I didn't make it to any sales either.
Sorry I didn't get a hold of you Ryan... My son in law called me up night before last and needed a ride to work this morning (putz lost his license).

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:10 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Thats OK Mike it still went good.

:thumbsup

ABC Warehouse was crazy nuts tho ;)

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:16 pm
by MobileAudio219
It's not even worth it.... Nope, not even close.

My sister went out at 4am and just now came home, she spent around 150 dollars on dvd's, she had a big ol' bag full.

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 2:27 pm
by Chris from Washington
My friend drove all the way up to some mall, that opened at midnight. They got there and there was a line all the way around the building to get in. I'm not even sure if she waited, or if they just turned around and came back (lol)

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:10 pm
by thebigo
I went to my best buy at 8pm, and well, I'm not gonna wait overnight be be the 80th person in line... not many good deals anyway, unless you want "2000 watt sony subs that are "Some of the hardest hitting subs ever"

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:16 pm
by smoker
sound solutions was selling autopage rs600 remote start systems starting at 119.00 installed. and also planet audio 12's for 65 each and in light of the fact that bb no longer installs for free i am offering free install on any head unit i sell

Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:26 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Kick ass!

Did you do good today Terry?

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:09 am
by cargodz
Good deals Terry ;) and yeah, How'd you do?