Page 1 of 2

Happy Thanksgiving

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:08 am
by cargodz
Well I just wanted to wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving.
And to let everyone know I am thankful for such good friends here at CAC :happy055:

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:53 am
by Chris from Washington
Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone else!!

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:59 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Happy Thanksgiving all!

Everyone get some good sleep tonight for tomorrow :) )

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:07 am
by Purple RS
Image Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:23 am
by MobileAudio219
happy turkey day!!!!!

I dont go back to work until tuesday...

ahahhahhaahahhahahahahahahah

but tuesday will come to soon :sad017:

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:27 am
by brtnboarder3241
happy thanksgiving

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:55 am
by Darthness
happy turkey day

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:07 pm
by William from NOLA
Happy Thanksgiving!


I had a lot to eat today... twice.

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:20 pm
by brisgreat1
happy thanksgiving... yay to be off work finally! although we're having thanksgiving dinner tmrw since everybody worked.. but happy tday!

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:58 pm
by MobileAudio219
we're eating thanksgiving dinner tomorrow again, hahahahhaha, I'm going to poop chocolate pie for a week... I'll be like a chocolate ice cream machine, but it wont be ice cream..... :unwell028