Page 1 of 1

Damn!!!

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:39 am
by Robert Wollenberg

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:22 am
by Bwcad1
its a bullshit record. he wasnt able to do it at world finals and he did it on a friends mic. who wasnt a 3x or 4x certified judge. hes still loud as shit but untill he does it on a 4x meter he wont get my recognition...

plus hes a cocky asshole. claims numbers and tells everyone hes so loud but is mysteriously always 2.5 db down from what he claims. hes now claming he will do a 183 this year.

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:05 am
by CaptainPioneer
Bill u know what... i hate ppl like that. No worries though shit runs quick out of a liars mouth if u know what i mean.

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:30 am
by Robert Wollenberg
Well hell, I didn't know. lol. I just came across it and thought it was interesting. Expecially from one sub.

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:18 am
by Bwcad1
imho i think its easier with one sub.

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:10 am
by Robert Wollenberg
Well, the more crap you throw into the mix, the more complicated it gets, the more chances there are for something to go wrong, etc.

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:47 am
by cargodz
I saw it too... And like Bill said, till he does it at an event it doesn't count for any records.

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:51 am
by Bwcad1
He did do it at an event but he did it on a meter thats notoriously louder than everyone else's he didn't do it at any other even just that one. with that one sensor.

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:33 pm
by CaptainPioneer
Sounds like this is a job for the Mythbusters!!

Image

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:47 pm
by audiocr381ve
Quit being a "hater" bill :words

You don't have to smash a guy on the net and try to ruin his reputation. I'm not talking about car audio. I know you're big dog car audio man around here, but calling someone a cocky asshole shows you're level with building systems and maturity don't correlate.

All I'm saying is, no need for bashing. Enjoy the link, share a respectful opinion.