Page 1 of 2
What are your winter goals/projects?
Posted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:22 pm
by MobileAudio219
Mine are....
Blazer: New audio system, darker tint, tinted tail lights, quick debadge.
Mustang: Brakes (front & rear.) Switching the fronts to the bigger '87 - '93 rotors, front end alignment, tires, 3:73 gears, rebuild posi trac, upper/lower control arms & bushings, take off quad shocks.
Bank account: have 1,000 dollars in savings.
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:39 am
by brisgreat1
New front speakers, going with some focal coax's... and hopefully i can sell an amp or trade for a 2ch amp with low amerpage.. also sound deaden trunk
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:48 am
by cargodz
I'd love to get a system in the Sable (even if it is a cheap one) the stock system sounds like garbage.
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:53 am
by solacedagony
I was planning on having a home audio setup by like last May, but priorities changed and completely effed up my day. Doesn't even look like by next year I'll have the money to get one up, especially so if I get accepted to the school I applied to.
So, if I get a new box for my sub done up so it fits better, I'll be happy.
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:54 am
by Bwcad1
get the Buick to 164ish. so gain 8db in 3 months lol
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:04 pm
by brent
I have boat plans for this winter. Recently acquired a 16' boat. Got some motor work ahead of me though. It had a 55 HP Johnson on it. Got some pics if anyone is interest. Sorry, none of the boat. I am more excited about the motor.
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l50/r ... ics006.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l50/r ... ics009.jpg
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l50/r ... ics007.jpg
As you can see, the wiring harness on the motor is fried. If anyone has a spare 68 55hp Johnson with a good harness on it, I will buy it!!
Got a lot of electrical work ahead of me on the boat and motor. I am gonna lay a new deck, transom, and redo all the seating as well as a new console in the boat. I hope to have it out by late February, early March. I already have the deck removed, now I just gotta start buying and constructing.
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:28 pm
by loudwagon15s
humm, our family boat, 1974 sea ray 24' needs quite a bit of interrior work, the entire floor is rotted out, and it needs all new upholstry and seats. Doubt it'll ever get done though, as with most things around this house...
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:22 pm
by JeremyC
Goal number 1, don't get killed by a morter.
Goal number 2, Entire new stereo in the accord. A little more flash, more fiberglass, and better SQ
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:55 pm
by CaptainPioneer
Hopefully will be installing an amp and HU in the Camry... prolly not though...
But on my other hobby's end... I will be building a new Brewery Room in my basement of my house so i will probably be framing out some new counter space and a Utility sink. Hoping that maybe i can also get enough money to at one point have a really nice conical fermenter as well...
Posted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:56 pm
by Darthness
eh
a: find out what i ****ed up in this new amp (bill?)
b: if A fails, sell blazer and buy something else.i've had horrible luck in the blazer.