Page 1 of 1

this is nuts!

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:58 pm
by William from NOLA
http://digg.com/politics/Missouri_cop_c ... arrest_you

The video is pretty long, and I believe has some language in it. I think the kid did have a bit of a bad attitude, but the cop should have known he was just trying to play him.

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:46 am
by Darthness
forget that, the cop had absolutely no right there. i'd of rolled up my window and sat there.

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:33 am
by brisgreat1
the cop was 100% in the wrong, youre crazy for defending him at all. Complete abuse of power and completely contradicts his own job position. Enforce the law dont abuse it. hope that asshole gets fired and sued

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:58 pm
by William from NOLA
brisgreat1 wrote:youre crazy for defending him at all.
I'm defending him?

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:36 pm
by OnYrMrk
The cop was totally out of control. That pisses me off, and I am the first to support the local law enforcement, but he was all high and mighty, but when he found out that he was being taped, his attitude slowly but surely changed. Life is going to suck for that cop, I am sure of that.

Posted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:18 pm
by solacedagony
William from NOLA wrote:http://digg.com/politics/Missouri_cop_c ... arrest_you
The video is pretty long, and I believe has some language in it. I think the kid did have a bit of a bad attitude, but the cop should have known he was just trying to play him.
I don't know that he had a bad attitude. If I cop pulls me over, I'm allowed to ask what I was pulled over for and what says I can't sit in a parking lot. Equally, I completely understand that it's suspicious and the cop SHOULD go check it out and find out why that person is there, but not harass them because they asked why they were pulled over.

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:48 am
by Darthness
http://www.kmov.com/topstories/stories/ ... ceebd.html

looks like the cop has been put on administrative, unpaid leave.

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:05 pm
by MobileAudio219
I just glad most of the cops around here are laid back and friendly.

I hope that cop gets his a$$ fired.