Page 1 of 1

welcome to my neighbor hood! video inside of nieghbors fighting/screaming at 6:45am

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:12 am
by MobileAudio219
yeah, I get home after working 13.5 hours, Im dead tired and all I want to do is SLEEP...

Well right when I'm about to fall alseep I hear the nieghbors start screaming/fighting - mind you its about 6:45am. this morning!

This is a pretty common thing, it usually ends with cops showing up...

Today they not only blessed us with the sound of their anger, but they went into the parking lot and had a nice go-around so we all go have a nice visual of what trailer trash really is. She tried backing over him, he didnt move, instead he jumped on the trunk and told her to stop before he busted the g*d d*mn f*cking window out.

They continued going into detail how they are going to kill one another for a while before going back into their apartment for more casual threats and violence..

At this point I just want them to kill each other so I can get some sleep.
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.php?c ... e_0001.wmv
Theres a short video of what I get to hear, notice the window IS closed... Yes, they are just that loud!

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:25 am
by CaptainPioneer
oh jease... dude that poor bird lol... hahah just call the cops on them that will get them to shut up

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:15 am
by MobileAudio219
Get out or I'm gonna hit on you some more. :happy055:

Probably the most romantic thing I've ever heard. :bow

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:37 am
by Chris from Washington
Why do people like that stay together. geeze.

He has a great vocabulary too! Mainly every other word is F.U. F. this F. that. F. F. F. F. F.

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:29 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Turn the video over to the cops.

Promise you wont be hearing it anymore!

Posted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:05 am
by CaptainPioneer
yea man there were death threats involved in that... Cops have to do something about that
`