Page 1 of 2

Professional Reference Needed URGENT

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:47 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Professional Reference Needed

Im applying for an Installation Tech job.

They are asking for References. Can anyone here vouch for my knowledge in Car Audio?

If so reply here with your Name, City and State.

If you care to, leave a note about me.

I just put one in, then they ask for a phone number. If you can message me it. I HIGHLY doubt they will call, but you never know.

FYI Im applying at Best Buy and I used the forum as an entire Reference.




No funny stuff either. Serious here guys. This might be a new leaf on the horizon for me.

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:49 pm
by smoker
is "installation tech" a nice name for installer?

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:51 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
I guess so Terry...

I was going to apply for Sales associate also. I think installing there will be fun.

Its a start :)

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:53 pm
by smoker
they wouldnt hire me. i tried a few years ago. now the local best buy sends me the stuff they dont know how to work on.

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:55 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Well you never know whats going on in the Managers head. He/She may not have liked your shirt.

Plus, if I did get in, your counterparts up this way will loose out on business...lol

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 5:56 pm
by smoker
its a shame you dont have some expendable cash. im looking for a business partner right now. its getting to be too much for one guy.

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:00 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
If I did, I would probably have a place up here :surprised

Well if I can get any products. Mikes got them all about locked down...lol

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:03 pm
by smoker
doesnt matter, most of his stuff comes from ramko and they will sell to anyone. literally. all you need is a shipping address. your home will work. they dont care if you are legitimate or even have a resale licensce, thats why they dont get any of my money.

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:08 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Well stuff like Elevation, RE, Bravok, etc...

Posted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:08 pm
by William from NOLA
Ryan is 100% reliable and responsible. I know he can install with design and care.