Page 1 of 1

Getting MAC shorties & O/R h-pipe for the stang tomorrow.

Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:59 pm
by MobileAudio219
So theres a guy on a local mustang forum that has the following items for sell:

Mac equal length shorties
O/R H-pipe
Hooker Aero chambers with dumps

He wants 100 bucks for them, and since my headers and h-pipe (both stock) arent sealing right, I decided to get them.

I should be getting them tomorrow, if I do, I'm going to put them on in the evening.

Right now my car has a flowmaster 40 series (thunder cat-back system) on it so I'll probably keep them and just install the headers and h-pipe.

Then I'll probably have the local shop weld in some cats, which will cost about 100 bucks (including parts.)

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:31 am
by cargodz
100 bucks in good shape ='s great buy ;)

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:17 pm
by MobileAudio219
[quote="cargodz"]100 bucks in good shape ='s great buy ]

Get this. I found his ad on a st.louis based forum, the whole time I'm thinking he's from the city, or atleast the county, which is about an hour drive for me.

So today I called him and asked where hes located. Turns out hes from the town I live in (and its a small town of around 1,200 people). So he gives me directions to his house, and hes my uncles freakin neighbor. So yeah, I ended up having to drive a whole 2 blocks to get the parts... I drove straight out to my other uncles shop and install the headers and the h-pipe, now it sounds so freaking sweet....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!