Page 1 of 1
sub recommendation please
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:01 pm
by JoshKeller
I'm looking for two 10" subwoofers for a single cab s10. I figure I can build the box with around .75 - 1cu ft sealed per side (i must be able to put the seat back the whole way, I'm 6'6"). looking for good sound quality, decent bump, and will be feeding them 200 watts rms each. Prefer 4 ohms. Looking for spend $200 per sub max.
Thanks guys.
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:12 am
by cargodz
So are you looking for single 4ohm or Dual 4ohm... If it's Dual 4ohm at that wattage I would recommend the Massive Audio PW10s. These are great sounding subs for small sealed enclosures (recommended for them is .75cu. each) and you could get 2 of them for under $200 bucks

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:19 am
by JoshKeller
4 ohm single vc. Need to be able to get the amp to see a 2 ohm load.
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:39 am
by cargodz
Ok then 4ohm single voice coil...
You may want to look at the American Bass DX104
These will handle up to 300w rms a piece and also good in small sealed enclosures... These can also be had for under $200 for 2

Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:36 pm
by loudwagon15s
jonnyb is selling some arc audio 10's
http://www.caraudiocentral.net/forums/showthread.php?t=8300 my buddy had one of those in his jeep, ported, and it was pretty impressive for just a 10''
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:39 pm
by smoker
kicker comp 10's....they are like 85 bucks each
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:12 pm
by jonnyb
yes! buy my subs!
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 5:02 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
^^^
Them are good subs. Trust me when I say they can take abuse like you wouldnt believe and keep on going!
I feed mine 350 WRMS each and in the box they were in pulled a 135.5. Not the largest number, but for two cheap 10s a good number. Oh and they sound EXCELLENT doing that 135!
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:13 pm
by JoshKeller
hmmm... have any pics of them jon?
Posted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:56 pm
by neumann
X4 on them arcs