Page 1 of 1

The Quest for new speakers

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:30 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Well the rainbows are coming out...

So m looking into new speakers.

Make me some suggestions. Most of you know my taste. My price range is flexible ;)

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:47 am
by cargodz
Since Price is flexible... How bout a nice set of Bravox Carbon Fiber Series... The new CS603CF (3 way components) only have a MSRP of $1136.00 :p lol

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:52 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Send me a special price on them Mike. :surprised

My next set of speaker will probably get the Alero door panels reworked...

Well to accept a 6.5" speaker...

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:56 am
by cargodz
Even at an Extra "Special" price, these things are hella expensive... But ask and ye shall recieve.

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 8:04 am
by cargodz
Ryan,... Like you don't already know you've got a PM :p

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:23 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
hey see ya tomorrow

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:50 pm
by smoker
mb quart or possibly fusion powerplant series.....

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:23 pm
by breakjunki
I was really suprised at the fusion powerplant 6.5comps I got. One of the best comp sets I've heard, anywhere in that price range.. and above.

Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:10 am
by cargodz
Ryan from Ohio wrote:hey see ya tomorrow
I'll be here :D