Page 1 of 4
how many cars have you owned?
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:49 pm
by MobileAudio219
1986 ford ranger, 2.3 liter, 5 speed
1986 chevy astro van, 4.3, automatic
1983 chevy s10 2.8, 5 speed. MINT, really, really clean truck.
1985 chevy impala, 305, automatic
1984 ranger, 2.8, automatic
1986 ford aerostar, 3.0, 5 speed
1993 ford tempo, 2.3 liter, automatic.
1993 dodge spirit, 3.0, automatic
1990 dodge ram, 318, 4x4, 4 speed
1988 ford ranger ext cab, 2.3, 5 speed
1990 s10 ext cab, built 4.3, built automatic (700r)
1991 s10 blazer, 2wd, 2dr, 4.3, 5 speed
1986 mustang gt, 5.0, 5 speed
1987 mustang gt, 5.0, 5 speed
1997 dodge dakota sport ext cab, 3.9, 5 speed
1987 mustang gt, 5.0, 5 speed.
I've had more, but those where to buy, fix, and resale...
Big quantity, and for a couple of them, little quality... haha, none the less, alot of cars for a 23 yo.
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:55 pm
by cargodz
Honestly I don't think I can count that high... I tryed sitting down once last year to figure out the answer to just this question, but once I got past 50, I realized that It would take a week (maybe 2) just to remember all of the vehicles I've owned.
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:56 am
by colemanyoungerinalaska
first car 80s something subaru that i drove into the dirt and left on the side of the road it made the front page of the valley frontiersman paper with the caption got junk
2nd a chrysler cordoba i cant remember the year i also drove that into the dirt had some walmart deck with a cd changer in it and 2 old rockford fosgate subs and a 200 watt amp
3rd a ford ranger it was kinda cool i ended up selling it for 400
4th 1976 mercury cougar xr7 transmission eventually blew and i sold it cheap used the original 8 track
5tha 88 honda accord lx-i pioneer deck with 1 soundstream spl160 in the back with 800 watts
6th car some cheap little truck i really dont remember what it was only that it had 4 gears and was really slow had the pioneer deck in it with 3 way audiovox 6.5 and an 8 inch sub i think it was a legacy
7th car 1977 toyota celica this was the coolest car ever but i had to sell it i needed money didnt have a system in this one
8th a 1980 4x4 toyota pickup put some 8s in it
9th 1992 chevy g20 van still drive this alpine deck 3 planet audio bb12dvcs (got these cheap onsale up here)and 2 cerwin vega 124s but i took the cerwin vegas out for some more space
10th 1988 honda accord wagon working on this
i also have a chevy sprint and a cadillac coupe deville that are project cars
and have owned many others that i got at auctions and resold and have had many cars i got just to go out and destroy for fun
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:12 am
by JeremyC
82 pontiac j2000 (about a year) totaled by an old lady turning left in front of me.
1990 bretta gt (4 months) Totaled by a drunk driver (also turned left in front of me)
1990 grand am (2 years) Finished the stereo, rebuilt the engine, decided I wanted a truck.
1999 S10 "my baby" 5 Years, and totally triked out (totaled it myself taking a friend home) i was the DD. Man I should have gotten drunk that night.
1999 Tahoe (2 months) Purchased it to get me thru till I left for korea. Paid 14.5 sold it for 14.25
2005 Honda accord. 2 years so far
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:13 am
by jonnyb
87 Oldsmobile Firenza auto (it was free)
92 Chevy Corsica
03 Ford ZX2
.... and thats it!
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:14 am
by Chris from Washington
I seem to hang onto cars for awhile, so I haven't owned to many.
1984 Camaro (still have)
1991 4Runner
2004 4Runner
That's it for me!!
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:28 am
by smoker
78 camaro
83 ford escort
82 chevy celebrity eurosport
83.5 datsun/nissan pickup
81 ford mustang
89 nissan sentra
89 toyota pickup
91 camaro rs
89 lebaron gtc turbo (only 5 spd i ever saw)
91 chevy cavalier
93 chevy s-10
85 ford f150
85 ford mustang
89 ford mustang
91 ford escort
86 chevy truck
87 ford ranger
93 ford ranger
99 f150 4x4
88 chevy pickup
93 nissan altima
84 chevy monte carlo
and also
1975 kawasaki kz400
1968 triumph bonnevile hardtail chopper
1981 honda cb650 rigid chopper
1982 honda nighthawk
another 1975 kz400
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:25 am
by William from NOLA
95 nissan quest
06 toyota corolla (front half is 07 lol)
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:36 pm
by cargodz
Here's a list of the ones from the last 3 years:
1999 Monte Carlo Z34
1989 Cavalier Z24
1991 Stealth R/T
1991 Saturn SC
1994 Buick Regal
1991 Isuzu
1988 Chevy S-10
1986 Tempo
1988 EXP
1988 Civic
1978 Accord
1978 K-5 Blazer
1989 S-10 Blazer
1979 Cutlass
1978 Monte Carlo
Bikes
1971 Harley
1972 Suzuki
I think that about covers the last 3 years, but I still think I'm missing 1 or 2 from that

lol
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:44 pm
by neumann
Only one for me, 1995 jeep cherokee 4.0L