Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

New toy

Anything not related or doesnt fit another Forum.
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

New toy

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Image

Yup. Ive been wanting one of these for 3+ years. Now I got it!

Got a smoking deal on it. This kayak normally sells for $600-630 everywhere. I got it for $300 :happy055:

Friday will probably be maiden voyage if not tomorrow night.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
loudwagon15s
Senior Member
Posts: 888
Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2006 3:58 pm
Location: Melbourne, Florida
Contact:

Post by loudwagon15s »

very nice! I've got a kayak, and have a blast on it. one of my favorite things to do is to go to a beach near the freightor channel and surf the freightor's wave :dancing
brisgreat1
Senior Member
Posts: 485
Joined: Thu May 04, 2006 7:43 pm
Location: philly, pa

Post by brisgreat1 »

Urban kayaking?
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

Not really so Urban as you might think around here... The Great lakes region still has a ton of small lakes and rivers, so there are a lot of places that it can be used.
So Ryan, Ya takin it out the Maumee? I'm sure you'll have fun where ever ya go :)
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

I happen to live in a small town right on a river.

So I can get dropped off up stream and float back down. Theres a small park on the river, so I can pull out there. Im about 5 minute walk from there :)
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Ok, took it out tonight on a pond.

Takes some getting used to, not bad. A little tippy, but its to be expected.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

did you learn to roll yet?
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

I dont intend on rolling this over anytime soon. Easy enough to get in/out of if it does roll I will float out.
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
Ryan from Ohio
Posts: 13308
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2000 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Ryan from Ohio »

Well I ended up picking another Kayak up for my Dad today.

Its only a 10' model though, mines 12'

But for $150 brand new with the plastic still on it and with a paddle, hard to pass it up!

Anyone wanna go Kayaking? The river in my town is up and theres a very nice class II III rapids currently...
Attachments
kayak2.jpg
kayak2.jpg (58.77 KiB) Viewed 595 times
-Ryan
www.caraudiocentral.net - Your #1 Car Audio Resource on the Net!
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

So we puttin a sound system in one of these soon :p lol
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
Post Reply