Page 1 of 2
Buick
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:24 am
by Bwcad1
Anyone feel like helping a guy out? haha. were gonna be working on the Buick again this weekend so if anyone wants to come out let me know. there is plenty of work so come join us! haha.
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:58 am
by UndercoverPunk
Where are you at in Ohio?
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:59 am
by swimmerdude
We are going to be in the Toledo area working on this.
and yes, MANY PEOPLE SHOULD COME. Got some testing to do on my Jeep too!!
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:01 am
by UndercoverPunk
Hmmmmmmm.... Don't think I'll have time get up to Toledo... lol... I'll just concentrate on getting this 220A CS-144 in the right case.
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:04 am
by Bwcad1
yea Dayton's quite a ways away.
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:32 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
2 1/2 hours one way...
Actually I want to head back down to Parts Express one of these days...
I might swing by one of these days.
I need to pick up that experimental 12 box. I got that $20 walmart sub to toss in it and an RE series coming.
Gonna pull my 8" and try a bigger sub to see whats up...
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:42 pm
by loudwagon15s
humm i cant wait to pick up my new project and to hear that buick, only caught a glympse of it when we stopped to pick up the autoteks
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:28 pm
by Bwcad1
ill have the brand new prototype hifonics xxv olympus up there aswell
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:38 pm
by UndercoverPunk
Are there any pics of the buick posted on here, I looked around for some last night.... didn't see any.
Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:41 pm
by Bwcad1