Page 1 of 1

the MUST HAVE keyboard

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:17 am
by William from NOLA
This has got to be the most awesome keyboard... EVER

http://www.artlebedev.com/everything/optimus/

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:19 am
by virulentv
that is some serious $hiaat!!

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:03 am
by swimmerdude
that is freaking sweet!!!!!!

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 3:51 pm
by thebigo
That is ridiculous, it would probably make gaming hot-keys a lot easier to remember...

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:59 pm
by captaincheesey
I want NOW!! That is the most awesome keyboard I have ever seen.

Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 7:52 pm
by Darthness
saw that about 10 years ago... lol ... old... :-p

it is a nice keyboard though.

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 6:42 am
by JASON96R
Yeah, I remember a friend of mine drooling all over that a couple years ago. That gigantic enter key they were promoting does look to be in a bad spot though.

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:34 am
by ZeroAccess
I haven't seen that before, badass.

Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:11 am
by solacedagony
I'd like to buy that if they ever put it out.
http://community.livejournal.com/optimus_project/