Page 1 of 1
Can you recommend small amplifier instead of factory one?
Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:03 am
by Urist
I need amplifier for subwoofer, instead of factory amplifier.
Do you know another aftermarket 2-ch. amplifier (2x65Wt) with dimensions LESS then 15x15x5cm?
Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:00 am
by cargodz
smallest amp that I know of that comes even close to those measurements would be by (believe it or not) Pyramid... It's the PB70 and does 150wmax x 2 @ 4ohms, 40wrms x 2 @ 4ohms... measures 4.5"Wx 1.5"Hx 6.5"L
you can see it here:
http://www.pyramidcaraudio.com/itempage.asp?model=PB70
Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:07 am
by OnYrMrk
Urist wrote:I need amplifier for subwoofer, instead of factory amplifier.
Do you know another aftermarket 2-ch. amplifier (2x65Wt) with dimensions LESS then 15x15x5cm?
I have the Audison LRx2.150 which is 80x2
and an SRx2 that is 65x2
These have the smallest footprint of any quality amp out there
Lrx=$300USD
Srx=$200USD
shipping excluded.
Posted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:38 am
by Urist
Wonderful!
Thank you a lot.
Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:00 pm
by broosky333
maybe try and oldschool rockford a series amp....those will put out some good power in a ver compact size or maybe some even older rockfords, and you cna even find soem as cheap as 30 or 40 plus shipping on ebay