Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

New HU...finally :)

Post all your general car audio questions here.
kevinberry1
Senior Member
Posts: 638
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:21 pm
Location: Omaha, NE

New HU...finally :)

Post by kevinberry1 »

After searching for a long time I finally found a decent HU at a good price. I went with the advice from a few people on here ([email="http://www.caraudiocentral.net/forums/s ... 173&page=2"]Bill, TeamAI, Cargodz[/email]) and started an extesnsive search for Panasonic decks.

I happened upon this brand new one on eBay and won it for $147 plus $7 shipping Panasonic CQ-C8413U

It has more bells and whistles than I was originally planning on but allows for excellent tuning. 5v preouts, 7-band eq, high/low pass filters, etc. I'm sure it will take me a few weeks at least to learn how to use all these features since I'm anything but an expert compared to most of you guys.

Anyway, just thought I would share and get any feedback from anyone who has used this unit or a similar one. Thanks again for the advice and I'll be sure to do a product review after I become accustomed to the HU.
Bwcad1
Master of My Domain
Posts: 9312
Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2005 11:00 am
Location: Ohio

Post by Bwcad1 »

very nice head unit!
ImageImage


ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
cargodz
Master of My Domain
Posts: 4771
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:21 am
Location: NW Ohio
Contact:

Post by cargodz »

You got my approval :thumbsup (not that it means anything :p )
You won't be disappointed though :happy055:
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com :thumbsup
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
Rovin
Junior Member
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 8:40 pm
Location: Trinidad , West Indies

Post by Rovin »

i dont want to start a new thread just for this but :

would u guys say current models of Panasonic HUs are as good as current pioneer / premier / alpine / clarion / eclipse ?????
Post Reply