Page 1 of 1

97 taurus

Posted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:29 pm
by RegetoneCabrone
I have the ugly oval faceplate and was wondering if any one knows where to get the after market faceplate kit under 100 to install my aftermarket radio

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:19 pm
by cargodz
Got it!
Best I can do though is $99.00... but at least it's under 100
And by the way that's not just the faceplate. They are sold with the wiring harness included.

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 3:07 pm
by RegetoneCabrone
Is that shipped? and how long in the shipping?

Posted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:50 pm
by cargodz
RegetoneCabrone wrote:Is that shipped? and how long in the shipping?
Yeah, that includes shipping (pending continental usa), where you located?
Because location would have the most to do with delivery time, but usually about a week.

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:00 am
by RegetoneCabrone
I am in illinois 60123

Posted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:09 am
by cargodz
Probably 4 to 5 days then through USPS