Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Camber Kits?
Moderators: GlassWolf, William from NOLA
Camber Kits?
I have been doing some research on camber kits for my car, and looking for more info on negative camber, and how much is to much. I know I need a kit for the rear (especially since I put the stereo back in), but the front has me curious. It is defiantly a little negative, but not near as bad as the rear.
EDIT: Ok my question has gotten more specific. I know I want the Eibach kit for the rear. That’s a no brainer, they need it, but the front has me curious.
Some of the specs I keep finding say -1.5 to + 3 degrees of adjustment. Others say +1.5 to +3 degrees of adjustment (same part number). I doub't I changed the front by 1.5 degrees, and I don't really want positive camber.
I all ready checked the Eibach web page, and I can't find any info on the part.
EDIT: Ok my question has gotten more specific. I know I want the Eibach kit for the rear. That’s a no brainer, they need it, but the front has me curious.
Some of the specs I keep finding say -1.5 to + 3 degrees of adjustment. Others say +1.5 to +3 degrees of adjustment (same part number). I doub't I changed the front by 1.5 degrees, and I don't really want positive camber.
I all ready checked the Eibach web page, and I can't find any info on the part.
Ok to help staighten you out (pun intended).
Here's Eibach's link: http://eibach.com/cgi-bin/htmlos.exe/07189.4.6063925290600019133
The kit for your car is -1.5 to +3.00 and actually by lowering your car you will be going positive camber to staighten it out.
The reason it goes negative camber as well is because in many cases people will put oversized tires and rims on a stock application and this causes a minor positive camber and allows for adjustment the other way.
Hope this helps.
Here's Eibach's link: http://eibach.com/cgi-bin/htmlos.exe/07189.4.6063925290600019133
The kit for your car is -1.5 to +3.00 and actually by lowering your car you will be going positive camber to staighten it out.
The reason it goes negative camber as well is because in many cases people will put oversized tires and rims on a stock application and this causes a minor positive camber and allows for adjustment the other way.
Hope this helps.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
Any guess?JeremyC wrote: I guess this needs to be added to the WTB section. I need the front and rear camber kits for a 2005 honda accord. So, does anyone here carry eibach.
I am assuming it is the 2005 I4 (4cyl.) Accord, becuase they don't make one for the V6.
The front is $159.00 plus shipping
Rear is special order and I will have to call on for price...closed today.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
No its a V6 EX, and according to most of the web pages I found, the same one will work. You might have to look at a 2003 accord, the 2003 to 2005 are all the same.
http://performance.drivewire.com/getpar ... Suspension
You will have to copy and paste, it won't save as a link.
Let me know if I am wrong, I would hate to purchase them, and it not work.
http://performance.drivewire.com/getpar ... Suspension
You will have to copy and paste, it won't save as a link.
Let me know if I am wrong, I would hate to purchase them, and it not work.
-
solacedagony
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2171
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:34 am
- Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
- Contact:
Same part numbers I got so it should work and they definately got a better price then me. Obviously they have an account with Eibach direct where I have to go through a wholesaler 
As a good suggestion though... You should probably contact Eibach and ask about the kit(s) and if it's the same for the 03 and 05, because one little variation in design can make all the difference in the world and I wouldn't want you to lose out either.
As a good suggestion though... You should probably contact Eibach and ask about the kit(s) and if it's the same for the 03 and 05, because one little variation in design can make all the difference in the world and I wouldn't want you to lose out either.
-Michael
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
http://www.teamcargodzinc.com
Hear It, See It, Feel It, Punch It!
And Proud Sponsor of
Team Wolf Pack Audio
Authorized Dealer
Yeah thats the plan. I know the accords are the same, I have done alot of reaserch in that area. So I just need to make sure the kits will work for both.cargodz wrote: You should probably contact Eibach and ask about the kit(s) and if it's the same for the 03 and 05, because one little variation in design can make all the difference in the world and I wouldn't want you to lose out either.