Page 1 of 2

Trip to MICH.

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:54 pm
by High Society
Well I left yesterday at about 4:30 from work, they gave me about an hour to go get my things then come back. The company I work for they sent me and another guy to Battle Creek MI to check parts for quality reasons. And I swore I saw Justin there lol.

And I just got back in town now. It was about a 5-6 hour drive but it was fun. The frist store I ever visted in MI was a wal-mart lol....so go figure. And I gotta stay at a pretty nice hotel (all paid for, meals, and everything) so I had a great time checkin some parts for the company :thumbsup

wish I had time to cruise the city but I had to be back...so here I am ya!!!

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 2:28 pm
by GlassWolf
wish I'd known. I spend Mon-Wed in Ann Arbor, then came back Wed. night.
Might've been able to meet up.

Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:04 pm
by High Society
wish I'd known. I spend Mon-Wed in Ann Arbor, then came back Wed. night.
Might've been able to meet up.
That would have been a nice date :)

Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:11 pm
by haynes
scary. when i first moved to michigan first place i went was walmart

Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:16 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Isnt there one on Alexis?

:thumbsup

Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:17 pm
by haynes
Ryan from Ohio wrote:Isnt there one on Alexis?
:thumbsup
walmart? nah its on central :)

Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:21 pm
by swimmerdude
Another Michigander here???

And I don't go to Walmart much...

Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:23 pm
by neumann
go michigan :thumbsup

Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:52 pm
by MobileAudio219
Go Missouri...

So yeah, ok, missouri does suck...

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 7:26 pm
by JASON96R
Hail! To the victors, valiant,
Hail! To the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! To Michigan the leaders and best

Hail! To the victors, valiant,
Hail! To the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! To Michigan the champions of the West!

http://www.umich.edu/~info/inside.html? ... ctors.html

I would meet anyone at Ann Arbor, Go Blue, I would have to drive up from Ohio though. We could get some Cottage Inn Pizza, sadly though I have never been to a Michigan football game.