Page 1 of 1

Quick- is e bay down?

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:51 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Yes or no?

I cant even load http://www.ebay.com...


:surprised

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:52 pm
by William from NOLA
Works fine for me

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:53 pm
by Bwcad1
its fine.

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 12:54 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
WTF!!!

Nothing with e bay will work for me :(

Posted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:22 pm
by CaptainPioneer
heheh EBAY hates u! lol

Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:20 pm
by haynes
clear ur cache and cookies

Posted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:53 pm
by MobileAudio219
Maybe youre being investigated by the FBI?

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:55 am
by Ryan from Ohio
I hope so!

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:17 pm
by MobileAudio219
Ryan from Ohio wrote:I hope so!
Shhhhhhh.... Thats like a dare to them! :sad017: