Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
My eyes are sooooo tired....
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
My eyes are sooooo tired....
And I have to get up in about 4 hours... Havent slept at all, and Im completely tired but cant sleep.. Have to get up and take my aunt to dialysis today, the temps are surpose to be near 103 with a heat index as high as 115, which means I'm going to FRY... Ok, I seriously feel alseep there for a second, Im offically going to bed now...
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-
solacedagony
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2171
- Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:34 am
- Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
- Contact:
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
Yeah, today offically sucked... I sat in the parking lot watching the temps climb, 103-104-105-106-107.... yeah, alot hotter than they said it was going to get... Temp was 109 while waiting in traffic, keep in mind I was in my cousin truck with no air conditioning, not good when I have my sick aunt with me...
But yeah, my aunt got really sick on friday and went to the hospital, they treated her like crap and sent her home telling her there wasnt anything wrong... Well today the director of the clinic where my aunt gets her dialysis came and talked to me, she said she wasnt happy with the hospital that sent her home and will be contacting its director along with some other officals, she said never to take anybody else there as they arent fit to aid a dog let alone a human... I'll post the story of what all happened later tonight, but for now Ill just say that its effed up...
Anways shes in st.louis at the hospital getting the help she needed on friday.... yeah, that hospital is going DOWN!
But yeah, my aunt got really sick on friday and went to the hospital, they treated her like crap and sent her home telling her there wasnt anything wrong... Well today the director of the clinic where my aunt gets her dialysis came and talked to me, she said she wasnt happy with the hospital that sent her home and will be contacting its director along with some other officals, she said never to take anybody else there as they arent fit to aid a dog let alone a human... I'll post the story of what all happened later tonight, but for now Ill just say that its effed up...
Anways shes in st.louis at the hospital getting the help she needed on friday.... yeah, that hospital is going DOWN!
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
huh? I think everything I've ever posted has been about my aunt... although I did post something about my grandma dying recently, but it had nothing to do with the hospital...Darthness wrote:is that the same hospital that your grandma was in?
But yeah, I think you got my aunt and grandma confused with each other... But yeah, same hospital...
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
- MobileAudio219
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 4919
- Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:00 am
- Location: Sullivan Missouri
My aunt > cousin grandma... Shes my great aunt... :happy055:Darthness wrote:oh no i meant yoru cousins grandma i guess.
I'm going to update that thread real quick though...
1995 Ford Explorer Sport, 4.0, Auto, 2dr, 2wd!
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
JVC KD-S100, PPI 356c's ,Hifonics ZXI 6410, 10" AB DX
Like project build threads? Have one of your own? Post it here!
www.projectcarforum.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
