Page 1 of 2

Finally Got My New System

Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:07 pm
by KaSpErZ11
i finally put in the 4 13 w3v3s. a massive slot port box with 1 1000/1 so far. later in the summer ill get another 1000/1

Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:17 am
by The_spacemonkey
So? How does it sound? Thats what matters and you forgot to tell us you were so excited :p

Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:34 am
by solacedagony
That's sweet man. Would like to see some pictures if you get around to it!

Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:31 am
by brisgreat1
lol 4 13 w3v3 in a ported, def post pics man

Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:50 am
by High Society
Should have gotten four 15's....would have been louder lol

Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:05 am
by MobileAudio219
High Society wrote:Should have gotten four 15's....would have been louder lol
Not that the 13's are lacking...... or are they? come on man, let us know!

EDITED > FIXED

Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:16 am
by High Society
not 12's, 13.5's I just hate those homosexual sizes...

Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:25 am
by MobileAudio219
Oh, I thought I read 12w3's... The 13w3v3's look pretty nice though...

Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:46 am
by solacedagony
High Society wrote:not 12's, 13.5's I just hate those homosexual sizes...
How about 22" :)

Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:35 pm
by KaSpErZ11
they are sounding great. they really hit the lows hard.