Page 1 of 1

Amp help

Posted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:15 pm
by rmaynard
I need to know what amp would be the best, not only for my speakers, but for my wallet to..

I purchased 2 - 12" TMA 4 ohm subs..
http://www.totalmobileaudio.com/subs/T12S4P/index.html

i would like to know a little about wat to look for when purchasing a amp..

What are you lookin to spend

Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 7:48 am
by toomanyamps
It all depends on what you want to spend....Let me know on a ruff bases of what you want to spend and we can go from there....I can point you where your money would best be spent.....

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 5:44 am
by rmaynard
well really im not the most concerned about cost...
somewhere between $150 - $200 is wat id like to spend..

im just more concerned about getting the right amp to get a good sound...

just wanted a little bit of help with all the "2-channel, 4 ohm," stuff like that

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:58 am
by Ryan from Ohio
If I was you, I would be all over this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/JBL-300-watt-RMS-bp ... dZViewItem

$30? get that amp!

Also the JBL GTO301.1 amp would work awesome...

Ummm...

Directed D600

Lanzar Vibe231 will do ya, abrely...
Lanzar VIBE228

Orion HP-4600

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:00 am
by two4fifteen

Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:54 am
by MobileAudio219
I'd get the Kicker ZX300.1... Good soilid amp, yet still pretty cheap.

Posted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:30 am
by sinister audio
How much did those subs cost you? they shouldnt of cost you more than 200 for the pair because they are pretty low line subs with off the shelf parts.