Page 1 of 3

can I get one, no need for stereo...listen to the engine

Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:41 am
by OnYrMrk
check this thing out, if you can get one. Amazing car!

Arial Atom

Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 6:56 am
by Bwcad1
yup seen it a few times. fast little car but id rather have something fast and somewhat practicle.

Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:18 am
by OnYrMrk
Well I have always wanted a car that I can drive to the road race track. This little thing is like a motorcycle that is more stable in turns and gets more stares than a cf Ducati 999R

Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:57 am
by High Society
Badass, I'd still take a Dodge charger over it :)

Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 9:59 am
by OnYrMrk
for only 23,000 dollars it seems well worth the price though.

Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 10:06 am
by High Society
??? It said $46,000 joe

Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:13 am
by CaptainPioneer
if its $46k why not just buy a Lotus Elise?

Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:18 am
by OnYrMrk
High Society wrote:??? It said $46,000 joe

46K Austrailian...we can get one with the standard 160hp here for under 30. You just have to find someone to import it.

Lotus Elise is one of my favorite cars, but even they don't have the charisma this little car has.

Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:36 am
by Bwcad1
you sure there legal over here? check that on the department of motor vehicles website they have a list of cars that can come over.

Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:03 pm
by CaptainPioneer
I know the Lotus is Legal, where i work there are like 5 of them that pass buy once and a while... I get to watch basically every dream car drive by me every day... For instance yesterday i was privilaged to see a Lamborghini Murcilleago (sp) drive by... and my boss drives a Rolls Silver Sereph (sp). And i drive a dodge Ram! Ya! Yea everyone is rich here