Page 1 of 2

the mustang

Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:18 pm
by Adidasman159
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b339/ ... 420162.jpg
i posted something about the new mustang before and someone said pics so i found one
the weather here has been horribal but i got one from the dealership before i got it,
those are 17 mb weels, kumo tires and mach audio :attitude

Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:21 pm
by Chris from MI
The mach sucks if you want to upgrade your audio IMO. I have it in mine and deal with the internal amps and shit.

Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 2:27 pm
by Justin from Detroit1
HA Chris has it right, that Mach is a bitch.

Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:39 pm
by MobileAudio219
Justin from Detroit wrote:HA Chris has it right, that Mach is a bitch.
I hate factory amps and what have you....

Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:40 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
Unplug and run all new wires...

Not a bad thing IMO...

Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 6:46 pm
by MobileAudio219
Or just get the standard radio... heck yes!

Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:02 pm
by Chris from MI
Ryan from Ohio wrote:Unplug and run all new wires...
Not a bad thing IMO...
Yeah you can do that, but the trunk space is already very limited on the stang and the way the mach system is set up the rear fill is in a sealed enclosure. The enclosure runs the width of the rear deck and then the amps are mounted to the underside of that. The whole thing eliminates about 3-4 inches of height in your trunk. I ended up taking the saw to mine and cuttting all the shit out of the way so I could get my subs in. It was just a hassle in my mind cause all of the extra's that mach system had, I just had to remove it so I could set it up how I wanted it. Just my personal opinion though. :words

The stock 460 system doesn't sound all that bad though. I mean if your not looking for a whole lot of bass just throw a nice 10" sub in and leave it at that. :thumbsup

Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 7:57 pm
by GlassWolf
could also keep the factory head and use a JL Cleanswep on it to run your own amps, speakers and processing.

Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:04 pm
by Darthness
that thing needs new rims immediately :P

Posted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:05 pm
by MobileAudio219
GlassWolf wrote:could also keep the factory head and use a JL Cleanswep on it to run your own amps, speakers and processing.
I've only heard good things about the cleansweep...