Page 1 of 2

japanese horror/scary movie

Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:55 pm
by lotas
You guys know of a Japanese horror movie that is not the Grudge, not the Ring, I think it's older but im not sure how old (older than those others I mentioned I mean) I think the title is a one-word title...and I believe its about like some Japanese woman that captures guys and puts them in these sacks and injects them or something and messes with them...I wanna say the cover has her holding a syrienge(sp) or needle or something?

Any ideas? Id like to know by tonight! thanks

Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:09 pm
by William from NOLA
I'm guessing it's not anime? (I wouldn't know anyway)

Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:48 pm
by lotas
William from NOLA wrote:I'm guessing it's not anime? (I wouldn't know anyway)
no its not anime. man i hope i can get the name of this baby. I watched some program that had the top 25 scariest movies of all time (you know that old bag of chips) and this was actually #1...normally is Exorcist, Shining, etc so I was pretty impressed by the eclectic movie list and I wanted to pick up #1.

stupid one-word titles.

Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 5:24 pm
by joeyc
well there was a japanese movie that the grudge was based on. my brother saw it and said it was pretty good i think.

Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:10 pm
by lotas
joeyc wrote:well there was a japanese movie that the grudge was based on. my brother saw it and said it was pretty good i think.
yeah it wasnt that one...

Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:15 pm
by joeyc
don't know then, haven't ever been a big fan of jap movies

Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:39 pm
by OnYrMrk
Death by Karaoke. A chilling tale of Oompah Loompah's gone mad. Sure to rival such classics as Gone from Passing Wind, and The Toxic Avenger!

Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:42 pm
by Eaglflyrs
I THINK you might be talking about Audition. I am not as well learned in j-horror as I am in anime, but it kinda sounds like it if I remember correctly. Anyway, its still a GREAT movie and heres a link to it on amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009W ... ance&n=130

Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:04 pm
by Justin from Detroit1
Yeah, he is talking about Audition. Except she doesn't put them in sacks.

Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 7:41 pm
by lotas
Yeah it's Audition...have you guys seen it? Is it good, scary, disturbing, entertaining, what? Haha I guess I thought I saw someone in a sack on one clip..