Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!

Realm Of Excursion

Post all your general car audio questions here.
Scarrell
Master of My Domain
Posts: 1479
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 8:00 am
Location: Carmi, Illinois

Realm Of Excursion

Post by Scarrell »

a few of you may know about this site, very cool site with tons of subs in action. well it seems a few people have been complaining about their systems being on there without permission, and my friend Shon(the owner) doesnt want any legal issues. so if your system is on there without your permission, please let him know and tell him if you want it off or not. you can reach him on aim at "realmofexcursion" he has given me this message for you guys.

"To whom it my concern, if you have a video posted on the Realm of Excursion website and you feel it should not be there, please send an email to have it removed. If you have a video on the site and wish to be accredited, please send an email with your name or username. In the early stages of the site, every video that was uploaded to the server was placed on the site. However due to concerns made by owners, I need to find out which videos need to be removed or their description updated. It was a mistake posting videos without an owner directly linked to it. I no longer post any content that does not have an owner directly linked. I'm trying to resolve this problem but I will need your help. Hopefully I can get this issue resolved or I may decide to shutdown the site. Thanks!

Please send emails to: [email protected]"

please pass his message to other forums!
Warbleed
Junior Member
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Ames, IA

Post by Warbleed »

I think it's stupid for people to get all pissy about it. He seems like a reasonable guy. I uploaded a video of the first ED SP on there. It's a cool site. Hopefully some loser doesn't sue the guy.
6three6mafia6
Senior Member
Posts: 211
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 11:00 am

Post by 6three6mafia6 »

what the hell id be honored if my system was in there even if somebody broke into my house and stole the tape just to put it on.
Post Reply