Page 1 of 6

What does your system consist of?

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:02 pm
by MobileAudio219
Basically, I'm just wondering what everyone here is running?

Old System............
Hu: Pioneer Deh-2300
Frontstage: Infinity Ref 6.5's
Rearfill: N/a
Subwoofer(s): 2 - 12" Kicker Comp Vrs
Sub Enclosure: 1.25 Cuft (each) sealed
Amp: JBL BP 600.1

Current System......... :mecry:
Hu: Pioneer DEH-2300
Frontstage: Infinity Ref 6.5's

Next System
Hu: Pioneer Deh 7600mp
Frontstage: Kicker K65.2 Components (already Have)
Rearfill: N/a
Subwoofer: (4) 12" Resonant Engeering RE's
Sub Enclosure: 1.5 cuft each (after displacement) Ported - tuned to 32 hz
Amp (front): Kicker KX150.2
Amp (sub): Kicker KX600.1

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:50 pm
by lotas
HU: Pioneer DEH-5500mp
Speakers: CDT CL61 components 6.5"
Speaker Amp: JL Audio 300/4
Sub: RE 12" XXX
Sub amp : dont have yet.

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:12 pm
by Mercedesbends69
Consider joining either the SQ group or the SPL group and post your system layout there.

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:26 pm
by Justin from Detroit1
Pionner AVIC-N1
Rainbow Professional CS 365 3-Way Components
ARC Audio 2100XXK Amplifier
Two 12" Rainbow Vanadium Subwoofers
Sealed enclosure. .75^ft per. 1" thick plexiglass rear panel.
Zapco Reference 750.2 Amplifier
ARC Audio MEQ30 30 band equalizer

...

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 4:08 am
by diceman1000
HU:ECLIPSE CD8051
EQ:CROSSFIRE CFQ 5.2
FS AMP:MONITOR MK2.70
FS:CDT CL61A's
RS:none
SUB AMP:CROSSFIRE BMF600D@1 ohm
SUBS:two eD 13Kv2's in 1.25 cubes sealed each
WIRING:SCOCHE EFX and STREETWIREZ
ELECTRICAL:STOCK ALT. with an OPTIMA YELLOW TOP

all in a '98 s-10 ext cab

Damon

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 9:19 am
by MobileAudio219
Pretty good stuff so far.

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:51 pm
by MobileAudio219
Justin from Detroit wrote:Pionner AVIC-N1
Rainbow Professional CS 365 3-Way Components
ARC Audio 2100XXK Amplifier
Two 12" Rainbow Vanadium Subwoofers
Sealed enclosure. .75^ft per. 1" thick plexiglass rear panel.
Zapco Reference 750.2 Amplifier
ARC Audio MEQ30 30 band equalizer
I bet that sounds really nice... :thumb:

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:21 pm
by Dustin from Huntsville
Head unit: Eclipse 8053
Speakers: Dynaudio 240GT
Amp: US Amps TU-600
Subs: Two Oz Audio 250L's
Amp: US Amps USA-200


Justin, how are those door panels coming? Slow eh? Heh, I'm still working on my fiberglass sub enclosure too. Think you can finish before me? :)

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:23 pm
by Justin from Detroit1
Yeah they are coming along great. Should be done in a few years. But really, should have them done within a week or so.

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:27 pm
by Dustin from Huntsville
Should be done in a few years.
Heh, I know exactly what you mean :P I really only have time to work on it during the weekends because by the time I get home from work during the weekdays it's dark outside and I don't feel like messing with it. Oh well... I'll be done eventually.