Page 1 of 2

just got a free 10" RE from RE

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:27 pm
by lotas
well RE messed up and sent me a dual 2ohm when i ordered dual 1ohm and charged me 25$ for it so i called and talked to them and they offered to give me a free 10" free shipping and everything. Pretty cool deal, i have absolutely zero use for a 10" RE but oh well...

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 5:53 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
10" Resonant Engineering?

What model?

I have a use for it... :s_thumbup

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:54 pm
by lotas
Ryan from Ohio wrote:10" Resonant Engineering?

What model?

I have a use for it... :s_thumbup
er its just an RE model...he said they are only like 65$ or something...its no se or sx or xxx or mt but still at least its made by RE, guess its better than nothing

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:06 pm
by 6three6mafia6
damn thats TIGHT, i would not mind having an RE.

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 10:24 pm
by Scarrell
hey ill take that off your hands maybe :tongue009

Re

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:53 am
by MobileAudio219
Heh, I'll start the bidding at $25 shipped... :happy055:

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:38 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Eh I will just edit your post for $0.25....



:sm29:

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:20 pm
by MobileAudio219
Ryan from Ohio wrote:Eh I will just eidt your post for $0.25....



:sm29:
Yeah? Well that makes you a meanie head... :nono :

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:27 pm
by 6three6mafia6
i got 35 on it shipped.

Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:33 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
[quote]Yeah? Well that makes you a meanie head...:/[quote]


:CRZ_13:

You all are offering him$ and he never said he wanted to sell it...

But it is funny