Page 1 of 7

Wolfpack Audio Official Spl Truck!

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:58 pm
by Bwcad1
Image

Image

Image

Image

IM MOST LIKELY DOING 2 NAPALM 18'S ON AN AUTOTEK MM4000.1D. NOW ABOUT THE TRUCK THE TRUCK NEEDS A LITTLE WORK FENDERS NEED HELP REAR HATCH NEEDS LIL WORK THE MAIN PROBLEM IS THE THROTTLE BODY LEAKS AND NEEDS TO BE REPLACED AND A GAS LINE NEEDS TO BE REPLACED! WISH ME LUCK GUYS IM WALLING IT OUT OF COURSE AND SORRY ABOUT THE CRAPPY PICS!

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:21 pm
by Eaglflyrs
Dude, I so called it in Home Depot. See, we knew we were going to the local "cheap" car dealer, and I said, Bill your defiently getting a car tonight. And yeah, that camera sucked ass, it was so old it saved it only floppys, wtf!

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:21 pm
by Darthness
nice, can't wait to see it in action.

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:58 pm
by William from NOLA
cool!

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:04 pm
by sinister audio
damn bill you can almost tell what kind of car it is great job on the pics. lol

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:08 pm
by Eaglflyrs
Wait till I bust out my 10x optical zoom camera, then you will see how awesome *cough* the car is!

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:13 pm
by audiobass10
Time to yank those rear seats!

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:28 pm
by Bwcad1
damn right! lol i didnt take the pics the car place did! easy now!

Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:09 pm
by High Society
"yeah, that camera sucked ass, it was so old it saved it only floppys, wtf!"

Well these are the only cameras I can afford :) so don't bitch at my pics when I send them haha

Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:50 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Hope ya didnt pay to much for it!

lol

Best order some 3/4" Tuffak for the side rear windows and the "glass" hatch.

If you want a true SPL vehicle outta it I can tell you now, they WILL shatter/crack/implode.

Be easier than cleaning it out.

Also grab some new front fenders from certi-fit over there and run it thru the macco $225 paint sale! lol

I will be over there on the 30th. So you better come pick me up!!! We got stuff to do ;)