Page 1 of 2

Wolfpack Audio Members

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:28 am
by LoudS10Blazer
Hey guys,

some of you may know me some of you dont (probably because I dont like you) Just kidding. Well my name is DJ. I joined wolfpack not too long ago. Im trying to come up with a list with all the members names or AIM IDs/Yahoo/Hotmail or w/e u use. Im just trying to meet everybody and give everybody else a chance to meet the other people. BTW Bill I know ur going to read this so, I got the decal very nice. I just got my explorer yesterday so the blazer be gone :(

DJ
AIM- SPLBlazin
email - [email protected]

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 5:59 am
by Bwcad1
SWEET DJ GOOD IDEA. there are about 5-6-7 members on here i cant keep them all straight also visit the wolfpack forum on the website. here is my info.

Aim
bwcad1
wolfpackaudio
str8spl

msn
[email protected]

gtalk
[email protected]

email
[email protected]
[email protected]

edit: mods please move this to off topic

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:02 am
by stephensmia
Im in

AIM
stephensmia

Yahoo
laziebone007523

E-Mail
[email protected]

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:07 am
by Bwcad1
get the pack sig up stemph!

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:08 am
by stephensmia
where do I get it from

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:08 am
by Bwcad1
[img]http://wolfpackaudio.com/wolfpacklogoblack.jpg[/img]

remove the space between [IMG] and paste it into your sig under user cp

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:16 am
by stephensmia
done

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:38 am
by OnYrMrk
ok..here are mine
no instant messenger
but here is my email and such
[email protected]
[email protected]

either one of these will get me
Joe Wallis

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:49 am
by Justin from Detroit1
Don't you guys hve your own message board? Do this over there. Or put it in Off Topic,not in damn audio chat.

Posted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 7:50 am
by Bwcad1
I Clearly Stated To Move It To The Off Topic Forum...