Page 1 of 1
which is better?
Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:16 am
by veggie-man
alright my friend has this sub....
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_1730.html
and i will be getting this sub
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_5527.html
as you see his sub is a 15 in. mine is a 12 in.... his has 600 rms and mine has 400 rms... yet his is $10 cheaper
so my question is which one is better and if it is his should i just buy one of the Volfenhag's insted of the Diamond Audio's?
Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:18 am
by ridr4lif
Stick with the diamond audio sub. It is much better quality. The volfenhag is crap.
RMS rating is not a good way to tell whether or not a sub will be louder. Its all about the box built for the sub.
Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:26 am
by sinister audio
deffintly the diamond its like comparing a low end BMW to a low end hyundai
Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:29 am
by ridr4lif
sinister audio wrote:deffintly the diamond its like comparing a low end BMW to a low end hyundai
Excellent comparison Devin. I like the reference to BMW :happy055:
Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:39 am
by sinister audio
thought you might like that.
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:07 am
by Blitzzzkrieg
heck...thats more like comparing a ferrari to a horse and buggy
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:16 am
by Ryan from Ohio
^^^ Ditto
More like comparing apiece of shit to a t bone steak...
WHich would you rather eat?
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:51 am
by veggie-man
I’m a vegetarian…. No joke either. I’ll take the piece of shit :) . But I’m sure as hell glad I picked the one that cost 40 more bucks.
Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:09 pm
by Blitzzzkrieg
yes...be very glad...like this guy
:happy055:
btw...my analogy was better ryan
