Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Which deck fits my setup better?
-
brentbarrie
- Member
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:03 am
- Location: Silverdale, WA
Which deck fits my setup better?
Does this deck have everything I need for my system?
(2) 12" Apline Type R Subs (Dual 2ohm)
Hifonics BX1605D 1600watt Mono Amp
JVC FM Modulated CD Changer
Kenwood KDC-MP4028
If not, would either of these 2 be better? (Even though I dont like the look of them as much as the Kenwood. They arent Available on ETronics.
Alpine CDA-9827
Pioneer DEH-P7600MP
Give me input on all 3.
Thanks.
Any other ideas would be great too. But I still want input on the ones I listed. Im looking to spend around $200-$220.
(2) 12" Apline Type R Subs (Dual 2ohm)
Hifonics BX1605D 1600watt Mono Amp
JVC FM Modulated CD Changer
Kenwood KDC-MP4028
If not, would either of these 2 be better? (Even though I dont like the look of them as much as the Kenwood. They arent Available on ETronics.
Alpine CDA-9827
Pioneer DEH-P7600MP
Give me input on all 3.
Thanks.
Any other ideas would be great too. But I still want input on the ones I listed. Im looking to spend around $200-$220.
-
Justin from Detroit1
- Junior Member
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
- Location: Detroit
-
brentbarrie
- Member
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:03 am
- Location: Silverdale, WA
-
Justin from Detroit1
- Junior Member
- Posts: 0
- Joined: Wed Dec 31, 1969 6:00 pm
- Location: Detroit
-
Ranger SVO
- Member
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:27 pm
- Location: Merkel Texas
Not at all, with Ebay that is!Ranger SVO wrote:The Pioneer DEH-P7600MP is an awsome radio (have one in my wifes car) but it might be a little hard to get ahold of one. Its last years model.
http://tinyurl.com/b8lk7
Hope that helps.
Oh and here are some stores that also sell it.
http://tinyurl.com/8npbx
http://tinyurl.com/bn8yo
-
Ranger SVO
- Member
- Posts: 88
- Joined: Mon Dec 26, 2005 5:27 pm
- Location: Merkel Texas