Page 1 of 2
Elevation Audio Concert650 Component Set
Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:58 pm
by JASON96R
I notice if anyone has heard, and can let me know how good this component set sounds. I am purchasing a Elevation XS-125.4 amp, and noticed these on the website
http://www.elevationaudio.com/concert650.htm They would are in the range of what I am willing to spend. My original choice was ARC ACS 265 components, but just wondering if anybody has heard both and can give me opinions good and bad. Thank you.
Jason
Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:16 pm
by High Society
I can't give you my opinion on ether, but I run some Arc coaxs and they sound great. So I'm sure the ACS would sound amazing. The Eaudio comp uses a titanium tweet, so you wont get that smooth warm sound(which I like) as with a the arc comps silk tweet.
Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:37 pm
by nikosbuddy
the component set is rediculously nice so clear i have a set installed in a customers car and that are awesome!!!!!!!they are on the dx 80.4 perfect harmony if ya ask me

Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:00 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Ive heard ARC comps at Waytec and I have heard the Elevation Comps at Terry's place.
Ive also heard Schose stuff at Terry's place...
Its a hard call looking at the dollars...
Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:06 am
by smoker
ive never heard the arc stuff but, we had a set of mb quart q series that cost over 700 bucks installed in the owners last truck and they are now sitting on a shelf collecting dust and we are going to run the elevation comps in his new vehicle.....
Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:18 am
by Mithrandir
hehehe my factory speakers are awesome sounding to me until they distort cause i have it too loud. Im now convinced almost any after market speaker is good for me if it gets loud.
Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:33 am
by JASON96R
Ryan, out of the Elevation and Arc set which would be the best for highs when listening to rock musiic. I just love being able to hear the drums cymbals play.
Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:37 am
by Justin from Detroit1
I'm a dealer for both :) In all honesty, I would take the Elevation over the ARC any day. If you are interested in the Elevation components, let me know via Pm and we can work something out. That XS125.4 would be very nice for them.
Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:21 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
coin flip IMO.
Hard to tell though because its on a wall and wasnt at the same time/place...
Either will make you very happy. Go with whats in your price range.
Posted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:27 pm
by Bwcad1
i think ryan hit it on the head! ^^^