Page 1 of 8

wolfpack audio buisness cards!

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:56 am
by Bwcad1
now that the wolfpack is opening a small joint venture buisness with stores in germany texas oklahoma south carolina and another in ohio in the near future im mulling over card designes please pick your favrite! or if you have ideas post them here! because there are so many options just post your number!

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:07 am
by LoudS10Blazer
#6, Very nice design and simple to look at.

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:43 am
by Justin from Detroit1
I agree with 6, but not nearly as good as the Detroit Bass ones ;)

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:46 am
by Jonathan
I'll third that, #6.

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:46 am
by William from NOLA
1. You need some minor changes to improve it - Take the text in the upper right and move it more in the top right corner with it right aligned. Center the "Specializing..." but detatch the "Installation..." and put it in the bottom left corner.

2. Same as 1

3. Slide down "specializing..." to the bottom left, Increase your logo size, and right align "Bill Wolf..." block. Keep in mind you want all of the edge of the text to rest on an invisible line.

4. Just slide the website to the bottom right corner and center the text all on the left side (vertically).

5. Align the "Bill Wolf...###" text on the left with either of the W's in your logo, I would do the big W.

6. Same as 5

7. I would increase the size of the logo and the "Bill" text to be the same size and be symmetrical with each other (same distance from the corners and all). I would left align the "Install" "Custom" and "Equipment" and leave the rest centered. The pyramid effect messes with the eyes, rather than making it easy to read.

8. I would move the "We have it..." text to the bottom half on the right side and move over the "Bill" text to the left side. I would increase the size of the "Install..." text and either right or left align it. You might be able to still center it though.

9. Interesting, but I would make your logo bigger. Swap "Bill wolf..." with the "install" and "We have it...". Decrease the "Bill wolf" text a little bit (the whole block) and increase "We have it..."


I think with some changes they will be a little better. I've been designing ad's for a few years and now it's part of my job.

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:39 am
by Bwcad1
will do you think you could make those changes? what you are writing is kind of confusing to me. ill try it myself and see what i can do. if you can id really really appreciate it! i could send you a lil payment if you like!

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:53 am
by William from NOLA
Yea, I can make all the changes. Did you do it in photoshop? If you did and have the .psd file, I can do it real easy. If not, I can still do it, but it might not come out as well.

Payment?!? I don't do things on this board for money.

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:32 am
by Bwcad1
ok just trying to be nice! pm me your email ill get you the psd

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:09 am
by two4fifteen
i liked #6 before i even seen everyone agreeing on it

Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:18 am
by William from NOLA
Bwcad1 wrote:ok just trying to be nice! pm me your email ill get you the psd
lol, sorry if I sound offended. I think I wrote that wrong!

pm'ed :fing02: