Page 1 of 1

panasonic cq-c1311nw

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:28 am
by metaphor
Hi all. I don't know if any of you has this (panasonic cq-c1311nw) head unit, but my question is related with the input to the antena cable...I have no idea what type of entry is that one in the head unit,so i don't know what kind of adapter should i buy...the default antena cable of the car is a normal female antena cable. Anyone can help?

tks

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:39 am
by sinister audio
what kind of car do you have. that deck should have the standard size but like VW and GM you need an antenna adapter

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:09 am
by metaphor
I have an Opel Corsa (Vauhxall in the US). Can you tell me what kind of adapter i need?

tks

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:12 am
by smoker
your local shop should have the adaptor you need....basically aftermarket antenna inputs are standard and you just need an adaptor for your vehicles antenna to the standard motorola plug

Posted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:59 am
by sinister audio
sweet an opel, my girl friend has a 69 opel GT. so where are you located? in germany? i might have some opel questions to ask you if that would be alright.

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:19 am
by metaphor
sorry just to answer now...i'm located in Portugal. I'm not an expert but feel free to ask any question!

cheers and thanks

Posted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 8:22 am
by sinister audio
thats alright. im looking to get my Girl friend some performance parts for her opel but there arnt any of them over here. i was wondering if you might know of a website or some place that might have them. its a 1969 opel GT with a 1.9L thanks

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 4:41 am
by metaphor
I've searched for some info for you but unfortunately i don't think i can find anything...sorry!

cheers

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:57 am
by OnYrMrk
Devin, that Opel GT was a US only model. I doubt that europe has any parts to hop that little car up. BTW...it was my dream car when I was 6..hell I still would like one. then take the little 1.9l out, install a buick 3.8L Turbo from a GN, tub it, and then race it. ooooooohhhh yeea...that would be sweeet!

Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:22 am
by sinister audio
thanks man for looking. i tried talking her into putting something else in there and she wont budge on it. she was thinking of maybe a voxhaul motor but then decided against it i was thinking of a supra motor with some parts on it.