Page 1 of 1
Deck removal in 95 sunfire
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:18 am
by Mithrandir
I read on another forum that if you remove the factory deck some features of the car wont work. Is that true? If so what should I do?
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:21 am
by smoker
i dont think its true on the 95 just later years like 02 or 03 and up....the door chimes and turn signals and stuff runs through
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:23 am
by Mithrandir
so everything will work if i swap the deck?
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:31 am
by Mithrandir
ok i guess its cool, crutch field didnt alert me on anything when buying a deck and I think they would if it would disable factory features
edit: It warns you on the 2003 model lol so im in the clear.
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:36 am
by smoker
i didnt think it would on a 95
Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:52 am
by two4fifteen
i lost my chimes on my 2000 cav. it just wasnt worth $100 to me for the module to have my little "chimes" back....