Page 1 of 1

Website with stock deck uninstall guides?

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:13 am
by jamesavery22
Im sorry if I missed it. Im guessing this is something people ask a lot. I read through the FAQs but never saw it. I swore, years ago when I still messed around with car stereos, there was a website that had tons of PDFs that had walkthroughs with pictures on how to uninstall your stock deck. For the life of me I can't find it anywhere. Been googling everything I can think of.

Is there still a place like that online now? I found one that wants $ for each document. Not going to do that.

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:26 am
by smoker

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:27 pm
by jamesavery22
ALL Removal Instructions, Car Stereo, Front and Rear Speaker, $8.99

Not going to pay for this. I can figure it out on my own, I just like to read ahead and be sure.

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:29 pm
by Justin from Detroit1
They give most for free, but not your car I guess lol

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:35 pm
by jamesavery22
Justin from Detroit wrote:They give most for free, but not your car I guess lol

lol great. Everyone gets treats while I get solely sold out.

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:35 pm
by GlassWolf
http://www.installdr.com

or just do what most people do anyway and buy a Haynes, Chilton, or OEM Service manual for your vehicle, so you have all of that information and much more at your finger tips.

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:30 pm
by jamesavery22
KikiTheCat wrote:http://www.installdr.com

or just do what most people do anyway and buy a Haynes, Chilton, or OEM Service manual for your vehicle, so you have all of that information and much more at your finger tips.

Thank you very much. Thats actually the site I used many years back

Posted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:10 pm
by Jaydee23
I was in the middle of installation so i was desperate to remove the panel in my 2000 solara quickly and paid the money..got ripped off..no other words to describe..only difference between the "free" and"pay" page was like 1 picture and caption..absolutley no help whatsoever :help: