Attention all members!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
Have a cool ride? Then show it off on our website! All vehicles welcome!
ECLIPSE 3650, 2ohm stable?
-
jamesavery22
- Junior Member
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:02 am
ECLIPSE 3650, 2ohm stable?
Does anyone know if that 3650's sub channel is 2ohm stable? Guessing it isn't but I cannot find any literature on it at all...
The 3650 is the same as the EA3532... The sub channel on those is not 2ohm Stable...
However the PA5532 sub channel IS 2ohm stable, if you are looking to stay with the Eclipse brand.
I would talk to sinister audio here about a price on The DLS amps...
The Classic CA51
http://www.dls.se/english/fstark/ca51.htm
or
The Reference RA50
http://www.dls.se/english/fstark/RA50.htm
However the PA5532 sub channel IS 2ohm stable, if you are looking to stay with the Eclipse brand.
I would talk to sinister audio here about a price on The DLS amps...
The Classic CA51
http://www.dls.se/english/fstark/ca51.htm
or
The Reference RA50
http://www.dls.se/english/fstark/RA50.htm
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
I once saw the 1st Gen Heat Sinks of the Arc Audio amps in all White with Gold accents...KikiTheCat wrote:either DLS, or possibly Arc.. they've got some niec amplifiers as well, and we have a resident Arc dealer here too.
The initial imprint that combination left in my mind is a burning image I can't shake to this day... I really thought they looked that good...
-
jamesavery22
- Junior Member
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:02 am
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
-
jamesavery22
- Junior Member
- Posts: 23
- Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:02 am
-
sinister audio
- Master of My Domain
- Posts: 2562
- Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:00 am
- Location: Watertown, South Dakota
- Contact:
