Page 1 of 2

So I'm at the grocery store today...

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:53 pm
by GlassWolf
when I see this:

Image


this is just.. beyond words.

the NOS energy drink.
over $2/16oz can.

I couldn't make this shit up if I tried.

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:56 pm
by William from NOLA
My g/f works at a tourist shop for women, mainly young teen girls, and she has something similar called "Spaz-Juice". Looks just like red bull.

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:03 pm
by Chris from Washington
oh good grief.

That is beyond words.

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:45 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
LMAO...

Got a mini sub under that can ;)

Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 3:48 pm
by sinister audio
that would be really funny if it had a valve for a bottle top

Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:46 am
by jonnyb
i take it you have never seen the stuff called 'Pimp Juice'

Posted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 11:51 am
by smoker
shheeesshhh bro, i got da pimp juice yo!!!!

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:00 am
by Ryan from Ohio
jonnyb wrote:i take it you have never seen the stuff called 'Pimp Juice'
Where at I could use a case right about now :bigwink:

Posted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:05 am
by jonnyb

Posted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:41 am
by Rovin
Er - do they make that by squeezing da juices out of a bunch o pimps ?! - lol