Page 1 of 1
Anyone in the Detroit area want free window tinting?
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:38 pm
by Justin from Detroit1
As I posted before ,my shop is open. We moved in with a local wheel, tint, and vinyl shop. I am currently learning to tint. I need some vehicles to practice tinting on. I will need your vehicle for a whole day (drop it off at 9 am, pick it up around 6 pm), but in the end you get free window tint. It will be done to perfection, you don't have to worry about it being all wrinkled or anything, because no car leaves the shop with a bad int job. Anyone interested?
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:03 pm
by audiobass10
wow..if i didn't pay 200 bucks for 5% i'd drive all the way up to detroit for that
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:17 pm
by smoker
good luck with the tint man...been doing it for a couple of years now and had to learn the hard way, got a do it yourself program and did exactly what you are doing, free tint for buddys but no griping about it..no car is ever perfect, you are putting plastic on glass and it will never be flawless but your eye will become attuned to slight imperfections that the customer will never see. we are also a glass shop so i get to see tint work other shops do and they are all the same, nobodys perfect, just able to hide the imperfections.
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:35 pm
by Mercedesbends69
All I need is my driver and passenger window done cause the back and quarter windows are already done but I might have to take you up on this.
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:59 pm
by Justin from Detroit1
Mercedesbends69 wrote:All I need is my driver and passenger window done cause the back and quarter windows are already done but I might have to take you up on this.
Cool, let me know mang.
Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:38 pm
by jonnyb
if i had a couple of days off i would drive there. we'll see tho.
Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:14 am
by Ryan from Ohio
If you can do it on a saturday or sunday Im soooo there.
Never had a car tinted yet, but always wanted to. Just can never seem to find the $175 to do it...
You want one car or both?

Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:45 am
by smoker
i was just tinting a full mini van and thought of you and just wondered how it was going with the tint?
Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 9:03 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Dunno, havent heard a thing about it yet?
I would drive the beretta up, just not sure if I can manage with the bad gas mileage its getting
