Page 1 of 1

New on this forum

Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:58 pm
by Rovin
Not sure if i'm posting this in the correct section - lol

Hello guys - I'm a newbie to installing proper car audio , no more quickly simple set-ups for me . I want to do it right , not overboard & overspend alot of $ . There are so many knowledgeble & experienced people that i look forward to getting help & sharing what little i myself can offer . I'm also a member of ecoustics.com so if you see my name there - yes its the same guy ! :bigwink: :thumbsup ;)

Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:53 pm
by Chris from Washington
:)
Welcome to the forum!!

If you have any questions please post them, and we'll do our best to answer!!

Chris.

Posted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:36 pm
by jonnyb
welcome!

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:11 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Hello,

start reading the faq section ;)

Posted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:56 am
by Rovin
Thanks Guys - see u all around the forums ...