Page 1 of 2

Price of 4 channel JL RCA's?

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2005 7:16 pm
by muddybear
think of getting some JL audio RCA's for my 4 channel amp. The one price I got seemed pretty high. can't remember what is was now. What should they go for? I assume that they will cost quite a bit though. What are some other good RCA cables and prices?

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:52 am
by Ryan from Ohio
http://www.kunkonceptz.com

I cant reccomend them enough :)

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:20 am
by GlassWolf
using the purple knukonceptz cables in one of my Jeeps now and they work just fine.
the whole amp wiring kit was about $25 for the power, ground, and 4 channel amp interconnects, fuse and holder etc. very reasonable.
Bass seems to have problems with everything he buys.. I feel for him. KK stuff, his eD subs.. lots of bad luck. If I was him, I'd find the good luck farie, and kick her right in the ovaries.

Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 12:36 pm
by Ryan from Ohio
?

Never had a problem with my Knu gear...

Only problem Ive had is with E Bay and eD :argh

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:47 pm
by muddybear
Knu link doesn't seem to work. but I picked up the 4 channel JL RCA's for $80. do you think that was too much?

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 8:58 pm
by Scarrell
80 MOTHER TRUCKIN' DOLLARS?!?!?!?!?!?! holy $hit..... take that back or something......that is waaaaaaaay too much..... also

http://www.knukonceptz.com


$80 is totally outrageous and not worth it. take it back, send it back....whatever, $80 is totally way too much.... thats bogusness

Posted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 9:10 pm
by Audiophile
holy ****!!!

http://WwW.AcArAuDiO.cOm

$59 for 12foot JL audio RCA's
$129 for a complete JL Wiring Kit

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 6:56 am
by Darthness
sinec we'er on the topic of wiring, what do i need to wire everything up? sub, amp, power, ground, etc... any sort of guide? i need everything... and i'm looking to get it all from knukonceptz

actually this looks like just about everything i'd need..

http://www.knukonceptz.com/productDetai ... dID=eKo-K4

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:10 am
by Ryan from Ohio
Power, Ground, Remote wires.

Also Fuse for up front (AGU-ANL) and a fused distribution block in back if your using more than one amp.

Also the proper gromets and crimp/solder on connectors.

Posted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:46 am
by Darthness
thanks... Right now i'm only going to have one amp, but i think in the future im going to add more (for components), so would it be alright to get a distrobution block now?