Page 1 of 2

College

Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 8:44 pm
by dveeg
Just a curveball of an idea from High Society's HS topic...

What college did everyone here attend / currently attending / going to be attending and what major?

I know there are quite a few people from MI on here. I'm going to Michigan State University this fall and am looking forward to it. It should be a good experience all the way around. My major is Business/Pre-law but that is likely to change becuase I haven't really decided on what I want to do after college.

Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 5:17 am
by GlassWolf
VPI (Va Tech)

Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:10 am
by kevinberry1
dveeg wrote:Just a curveball of an idea from High Society's HS topic...

What college did everyone here attend / currently attending / going to be attending and what major?

I know there are quite a few people from MI on here. I'm going to Michigan State University this fall and am looking forward to it. It should be a good experience all the way around. My major is Business/Pre-law but that is likely to change becuase I haven't really decided on what I want to do after college.
Congrats on starting college. Don't worry about changing majors, last I heard the average college student changes majors 4 or 5 times :)

I went to the University of Nebraska and got my BA in Psychology, then I went on for my Master's in Clinical Psychology at the University of Colorado-Colorado Springs.

Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:16 am
by 71buickfreak
Oklahoma State University, Marketing. I changed majors 3 times and ended up swappimg back to marketing. just do it before you have 3 years in and waste a bunch of time.

Posted: Tue May 31, 2005 9:16 am
by ridr4lif
I am attending Morrisville State College in New York. I am majoring in automotive technology and im tryin to get my bachelors degree...

TEDD

Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:49 pm
by SSoonr
71buickfreak wrote:I changed majors 3 times and ended up swappimg back to marketing. just do it before you have 3 years in and waste a bunch of time.
not to mention $$



but as for me...University of Oklahoma- Business Administration major

Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:33 pm
by Jszar
LeTourneau University - Aeronautical Science Major (pilot for you dummies) I am not even going to mention how much i am paying. 6 figures though as a hint.

Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:05 pm
by lotas
will be attending university of washington and majoring in engineering, dont know what field yet. probably electrical or mechanical

Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:06 pm
by William from NOLA
I'm going to the University of New Orleans. My major: Mass Communications - includes radio/tv/film production. I'm going for my Bachleor's.

I'm in my junior year starting in just 9 hours from this post. (summer classes)

Posted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:07 pm
by High Society
I am going to S.O.M.A.U