Clarion APA450
Posted: Mon May 30, 2005 1:19 pm
I bought this amp to power my 4 speakers and apon closer inspection I notice that the front and back have seperate crossovers, except the front is only high pass or nothing, and the back is low pass or nothing.
Now this sucks because I don't want to run any bass to any of my 4 coaxials, but it seems I don't have a choice on the rear channels. I REALLY don't want to blow my 6x8's in the back, but I seem to think that a full range sound signal could do that.
Whats the Deally-yo? Are the real channels designed for subwoofers or bass-capable speakers? I looked over the amp when I bought it and somehow overlooked that small detail.
Maybe I'll return it? Hmmm.... thanks~
Now this sucks because I don't want to run any bass to any of my 4 coaxials, but it seems I don't have a choice on the rear channels. I REALLY don't want to blow my 6x8's in the back, but I seem to think that a full range sound signal could do that.
Whats the Deally-yo? Are the real channels designed for subwoofers or bass-capable speakers? I looked over the amp when I bought it and somehow overlooked that small detail.
Maybe I'll return it? Hmmm.... thanks~