Page 1 of 2
Anybody still have their old school car audio equipment?
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:07 pm
by Chris from Washington
Was cleaning out the shed, found a bunch of stuff I had put up there so many years ago.
This was the very first amp I ever got, early 90's. Has a little built in amp on the side, if I remember it was supposed to put out 600W bridged. Cant' remember if that was max or not.
Pioneer GMH-200
I wonder if it still works, looks like it has gotten humid up in the shed, the box it was in was not in the best of shape.
Anyone else still have their older equipment?
Re: Anybody still have their old school car audio equipment?
Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:14 pm
by Chris from Washington
Found this in the box too,
Not sure what year this would be from, late 90's?

Re: Anybody still have their old school car audio equipment?
Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:56 pm
by Chris from Washington
Found this in a drawer the other day, never opened.
Looks to be from around 2003. I don't remember how I got it.

Re: Anybody still have their old school car audio equipment?
Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:47 pm
by Chris from Washington
wow, I just found a box full of old car audio magazines. It's like going back in time seeing these.

Re: Anybody still have their old school car audio equipment?
Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:55 pm
by Chris from Washington
Some old Rockford Fosgate components, the tweeters are missing though. If I remember correctly, I had blown them

Re: Anybody still have their old school car audio equipment?
Posted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:58 pm
by Chris from Washington
Now really kicking myself, for years I had some early 90's Kicker 10's in the boxes in the garage.
Thought they were still there, but now I'm thinking I let someone have them about a year ago. Grrrr, more angry because that person hasn't been seen since

Re: Anybody still have their old school car audio equipment?
Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:39 pm
by Chris from Washington
More Old School Magazines:
Looks like something has been nibbling on these:
Car Audio Electronics:
Jan 96
Feb 96
Nov 96

Re: Anybody still have their old school car audio equipment?
Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:40 pm
by Chris from Washington
Auto Sound & Security
November 96

Re: Anybody still have their old school car audio equipment?
Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:40 pm
by Chris from Washington
Care Stereo Review January 96

Re: Anybody still have their old school car audio equipment?
Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:41 pm
by Chris from Washington
Car Sound November 96
