Page 1 of 1

You guys should try out driiive.com

Posted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:08 am
by Chris from Washington
You may have seen my other thread about asking what in the world did they do to cardomain.
Well I've been looking for alternatives, and found a pretty good one.
The site is https://driiive.com, seems to be pretty organized and allows you to create a timeline which I think is nice.
I think the site is fairly new, so I'm hoping they keep it simple but are able to still add features as they go.
Here is my page, check it out and please nominate me for Car of the Week.
https://driiive.com/chrisfromwa/1984-Ca ... tto-Ride-/

Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:23 am
by Chris from Washington
I've created a group for us,
https://driiive.com/Car-Audio-Central/garage/

Add your car to their site, and then join the group.

Posted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:43 pm
by Chris from Washington
Come on guys, our little group looks so empty there
https://driiive.com/Car-Audio-Central/

Only takes a few seconds to create a profile and join the group.

The bigger our group is there, the more chances of increasing traffic back to the forum.

Chris

Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:30 am
by Chris from Washington
Check it out guys, I'm Car of the Week!

https://driiive.com/caroftheweek/

Re: You guys should try out driiive.com

Posted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:54 pm
by Johnson455
Thanks for sharing with us

Re: You guys should try out driiive.com

Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:57 am
by alash
Thanks i just added my car amazing

Re: You guys should try out driiive.com

Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:03 am
by elmarianexx
I will check that website out when I will have some spare time. Thanks for sharing it to us!

Re: You guys should try out driiive.com

Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:00 am
by latoya0511
Thanks for sharing i am checking it out now